Our values reflect an organization that you can put STOCQ in:
- S – Service anticipates needs and delivers solutions. We ask: How can we help our clients move their business forward?
- T – Trust is earned by being consistent in our commitments. The foundation for great companies is trust – founded on character that is forged in discipline.
- O – Ownership is taking responsibility as an individual, team, and firm for our results. We are passionately opposed to minimalism. Minimalism breeds mediocrity. We continually challenge ourselves to deliver the maximum value and results for our clients.
- C – Continuous improvement challenges us to excel through innovation and creativity. At Proactive, failure does not exist. We inspire our people to become the best version of themselves.
- Q – Quality reflects our passion for excellence. Through disciplined actions, thoughts, and execution of process, we create a rhythm that leads to optimum performance.
PROACTIVE WORLDWIDE’S MISSION, VISION, AND PURPOSE
Our mission is to channel the passion and professional experience of our team to build value for clients.
Our vision is to continuously raise the standard of world-class decision support services.
Our purpose is to enrich the fabric of people’s lives while advancing our clients’ competitive edge with unique insight to provide value.
CI BILL OF RIGHTS
Proactive has established a Bill of Rights – benchmarks to measure one CI firm against another. Clients have the right to expect CI providers to exhibit specific qualities in five major categories:
- Sound business practices
- Secure, accessible intellectual capital
- The best CI teams and talent
- Demonstrated ROI
CODE OF ETHICS
We respect our clients’ codes of conduct and support all related guidelines. Proactive complies with all applicable laws and professional codes of ethics, including those espoused by the Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP).
We follow SCIP’s Code of Ethics, which means we do the following:
- Adhere to company standards
- Comply with all applicable laws
- Respect all requests for confidentiality of information
- Accurately disclose all relevant information prior to interviews
- Encourage full compliance with these ethical standards
Proactive monitors employees’ adherence to this code and to any client-provided code of ethics. We also have our own standards related to gathering intelligence, which are available upon request.