Proactive’s Competitive Research, Profile and Assessment services start with unique, primary research that is based on your specific commercial, operational and/or organizational questions.
- We gather information from external and internal sources at all levels and produce valuable, original insights, not generic syndicated data or previously published research. Our proven methodology enhances your understanding of your relative competitive position and enables you to make informed investment decisions. Proactive helps you determine how to compete — and, more important, how to win.
- We conduct custom comparative data analysis of leading practices:
– sales operations
– marketing programs and campaigns
– new product launches
– go-to-market strategies and structures
– marketing and channel/distribution strategies
- We analyze the market landscape, industry trends, competitive actions and real-time competitor profiles to determine your relative competitive position and strategy or capability gaps.
Our Competitive research services provide you and your leadership with insights that enable informed decisions and create value:
- Benchmarks: Current insights into competitive strategies, structures, initiatives, programs and performance, and the key capabilities behind competitors’ successes.
- Gap Analysis: A relative comparison across the competitive set that provides the perspective to determine if competitors’ investments have paid off and to prioritize your improvement initiatives.
- Milestone Roadmap: A prioritized plan that is designed and organized around the key business outcomes needed to implement the highest priority improvements relative to customer/market needs and competitors’ planned actions.