One of the most fascinating aspects of today’s financial services companies is that they’re surrounded by data — yet they simultaneously suffer from a lack of trustworthy intelligence.
Of course, due to the increase of digitally available content — from financial reports to scholarly white papers — you could assume that actionable intelligence is easy to come by. But try searching for valuable information before making your next critical business decision, and you’re likely to quickly comprehend the scarcity of intelligence these days — especially as it relates to information that isn’t readily available online. For this reason, the team at Proactive Worldwide has been a trusted source of competitive intelligence — or CI — to the financial services sector for more than two decades.
Our proprietary approach to uncovering what you need to know to make better business decisions has only grown in its effectiveness since our inception in 1995. As evidence of our industry-leading role as a CI firm, we’re currently engaged in active research in more than 47 countries across every major sector of business. In many instances, our relationships with our clients are longstanding — going back to the start of their company and continuing to the present day.
When you’re in need of financial services market research, you’re also looking for a company you can trust to target its services to your precise needs. But you also need a CI firm with the very best talent that’s equipped with the most current understanding of what drivers are affecting your business and sector overall. This need is precisely why so many of our clients come back to us repeatedly — the value of our talent and the results of our services speak for themselves.
Financial Services Competitive Intelligence Consulting
Proactive Worldwide’s Financial Services group has the research and real-world experience to tackle nearly any assignment involving retail or corporate banking, consumer and commercial lending, cards and payments, retail and institutional investments, insurance services, and private equity and venture capital.
Helping our financial and insurance services clients bolster their competitive position and differentiation through timely, insightful and actionable intelligence and analysis. Proprietary research processes and analytical models lead to decisions that improve performance.
Competitive Intelligence Services
With our proven approach to targeting our CI services to meet the needs of each company, our financial services CI offerings feature the following options:
- Competitive research, profiles and assessments: All of our primary research is tailored and unique to give you the competitive edge you’re looking for — whether that’s in a specific market or in relation to a particular competitor.
- Competitive intelligence training and education: Getting your executive team informed about the many ways CI can benefit your organization has never been easier or more engaging. Each of our educational opportunities is crafted to be as practical, memorable and applicable as possible.
- Market entry and defense: When you’re offering a new service and/or entering a new market, why leave anything to chance? Our market entry and defense services will give you the added benefit of seeing the wider perspective of where your market presence will occur.
- Competitive organizational strategy: To promote enterprise-wide, best-in-class practices and collaboration, our competitive organizational strategy services can give you the meaningful feedback you need to institute the right changes at the right time and put your company ahead of its competitors — and keep it there.
- Competitive intelligence function development: For your in-house intelligence professionals, our experience, support and strategy formation can help your organization get a far greater ROI out of its intelligence functions.
- Competitive early warning briefs: Let’s face it — surprises in the financial sector are rarely a good thing. Get the strategic early warnings you need to take appropriate action based on market trends, competitors’ moves and emerging technological disrupters.
Key Segment Experience
After more than 20 years supplying competitive intelligence to financial services organizations, our experience spans — but isn’t limited to — the following segments of the industry:
- Corporate & Retail banking
- Consumer & Commercial lending
- Cards & Payments
- Retail & Institutional investing
- Insurance services
Proactive Worldwide — Your Trusted Source for Financial Services Market Intelligence Consulting
At Proactive Worldwide, we’re proud to serve the financial services sector with the type of market intelligence that’s necessary to make strategic plans and decisions both profitable and secure. We can do the same for your organization. Learn more about our financial services competitive intelligence consulting. Contact us today.