Learn to Play Chess While Your Competitors Play Checkers
An effective competitive strategy constantly grows and evolves to meet industry standards. If your current planning processes feel like they’re losing effectiveness, business wargaming could help get you back on the right track. This resource is designed to train and educate corporate decision-makers so that they can implement the smartest policies.
Proactive Worldwide’s interactive Business War Games test your existing strategies or help you to create new strategies while significantly improving your team’s understanding of and insight into competitors, their capabilities and their possible actions. The workshops involve pre-game planning, development of briefing books, a one- or two-day workshop and prioritization of actionable strategies. If you’re ready to find out whether your executive team and employees are prepared to face the future of the industry, take advantage of our corporate wargaming opportunities today.CONTACT US
What Can Business War Games Do for You?
Businesses of all shapes and sizes can benefit from wargaming, especially during the development of new market entry strategies. A war game is typically a simulated scenario in which a company’s team splits up into groups. These groups may represent the business, competitors or other factors that could come into play during the given scenario. Each group will follow a course of action of their choosing, which will determine the overall outcome at the end of the session.
Business wargaming is all about giving organizations the ability to use their competitive intelligence to the fullest. Our roleplay simulations provide real-world knowledge and strategic thinking skills that can transform your business into the best version of itself.
Proactive Worldwide’s Business Wargaming services deliver results that are easily integrated into your business, offering the following benefits:
- Align leadership on the market and competitive landscape
- Develop thinking for strategic moves and countermoves that increase your probability of success when market and competitive uncertainties become reality
- Enable better decisions by clarifying and prioritizing strategies and raising awareness of possible competitive actions
- Redefine business plans and investment priorities and set market and competitive intelligence monitoring requirements
In addition, business wargaming invites you to challenge stifling, siloed internal practices that stand in the way of communication and collaboration and to instead foster cross-functional collaboration and teamwork. Communication and creativity are bolstered as the barriers between your business, your competitors and your success are broken down and eliminated. The result is an enterprise-wide increase in driven, cohesive strategy and competitive intelligence knowledge.
Business Wargaming Consulting by Industry
To be effective, wargaming consulting must take into account the market forces and competitive landscape of your industry. At Proactive Worldwide, we’ve been helping businesses hone their competitive intelligence through wargaming exercises for well over two decades. In that time, we’ve helped top decision-makers recognize and seize opportunities across the following industries:
- Pharmaceuticals and healthcare: Competitive momentum is of the utmost importance in the healthcare and pharma sectors. We deliver PhD-level subject matter expertise and research to help you uncover actionable insights and develop business plans that put you squarely ahead of your competitors.
- Financial services: In a sector that’s experiencing technological disruptions — as well as calls for increased productivity — on an almost daily basis, business wargaming is an unsurpassed method of discovering new strategies and staying ahead of the rapidly changing industry.
- Consumer goods: When it’s time to evaluate an organization’s competitive strategies, even top performers can miss key indicators and insights. Fortunately, with wargaming consulting, your success isn’t left to chance — it becomes the guiding benchmark in everything you do.
- Manufacturing and industrial: From lean manufacturing principles to go-to-market strategies, our Industrial Goods team has the manufacturing sector experience to make your wargaming exercises a top-of-the-line success.
- Technology: Whether it’s anticipating your largest competitor’s next move or preparing for the newest regulatory development, there’s only one safe place to be in the technology sector, and that’s out in front. Our wargaming consultants can help put you on the fast track to first place.
World Class Wargaming Services From Proactive Worldwide
David Kalinowski, Proactive Worldwide’s president, leads PWW’s Business War Game practice. He has earned a special place among his peers as an authority on the subject through many years of dedicated research and lessons learned through conducting business war games. David is frequently sought out to share his special corporate wargaming insights and expertise at industry forums and educational workshops. This includes leading wargaming / strategic role-playing exercises and training workshops for members of the Society for Insurance Research (SIR), the Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) association, Association for Strategic Planning (ASP), and others.
At Proactive Worldwide, our strength as a research and consulting firm has grown consistently since our inception in 1995. What began as a small operation has grown into one of the world’s leading business strategy development firms thanks to our commitment to our clients and the quality of our service. Helping companies conduct market and competitor analyses so that they can solve strategic issues and come out on top of the industry is our specialty.
Over the years, we’ve never wavered from establishing strong relationships with all of our clients. In addition, our expertise in facilitating business wargaming has also grown and adapted — and we never take a one-size-fits-all approach. Our processes are proven and designed to be the best cultural fit for businesses.
Proactive Worldwide corporate wargaming will help you make better strategic decisions and become more familiar with your business’s competitive dynamics. To see firsthand the results of our tailored wargaming services for your organization, fill out our contact form. You can also reach David directly at 847-483-7310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.GET IN TOUCH